- Q. What information is included in your lead lists?
- A. Our lead lists include the note holder name and address as well as the date of recording for the note and the amount of the note at the time of recording.
The leads will arrive in the following format in your spreadsheet: (NH stands for NoteHolder)
|Original note amount
|1234 my rd
- Q. What is the cost of your leads?
- A. The cost of the lead lists varies depending on the quantity purchased. You will see the cost breakdown after processing the order form. Costs start at .21 for 500 leads ordered and are as low as .13 for 5000 leads ordered.
- Q. Can I order just 100 or 200 leads?
- A. It has been our experience with this industry that the marketing is a numbers game and requires a serious effort to see results. For this purpose and due to the effort needed to produce a list of any size we do not offer lists smaller than 500 leads.
- How will I receive my leads?
- A. Lead lists are sent through email after being compiled and will be in a spreadsheet format. Typically the file type will be .xls or microsoft excel file. We can also send in .csv file format if desired.
The leads will arrive in the following format in your spreadsheet:
|1234 my rd
- Do your leads have phone numbers?
- A. Phone numbers are not always part of public record and due to the do not call registry most cannot be sold if available therefore they may not be available on the list we prepare for you. If the number is available it will be included.
- Do your leads have email addresses?
- A. Email is not part of public record and is therefore not available on the list we prepare for you.
- Do you have a list of note holders ready to sale?
- A. There are companies who will tell you they have a list of note holders ready to sell and you should be very wary of anyone who tells you such a list is available. This is not a true part of the industry and if you are told such lists exist you are being scammed. No we do not provide lists of “ready to sell note holders”
- How accurate is your data?
- We take great care in providing you with the greatest data available from public record. Rest assured the data you receive from Notedocs.com is exactly what has been recorded in Public record and will show you the details of the note that was created. The information we send you will be from the states, date ranges and dollar amount you request. You have complete control over what you receive.
- Are your lists updated?
- We are constantly working to provide you with the most up to date information in our lists that is available. While we all understand that the data is pulled from public record we make every effort to be sure that we have the latest information recorded for the records you desire.
- What is your return policy?
- A. We offer 2 for 1 lead replacement for any leads that are undeliverable. We understand that this industry has a good number of undeliverable marketing pieces due to the nature of the information. Public record is not updated but we are willing to replace those leads. (Replacements are added to your next order)
If your question is not answered in the information above please feel free to contact us:
Thank you for your interest in NoteDocs.com and our services and products. We are happy to be able to serve you and hope you will find our services as useful as our past clients have. If you have any questions about our services please feel free to call us at 801-735-8021 and we will be happy to assist you. Private mortgage note leads from Notedocs.com will help your business grow.
NoteDocs.com is owned by Meridian Data LLC and all information on this site is copyright of Meridian Data LLC